Out of stock
CōTZ® Lip Balm is mineral sun protection in a moisturizing balm that leaves the delicate skin on your lips protected, soft, and smooth.
- Invisible tint prevents whitening
- Use alone or under your favorite lip color
- No chemical sunscreens, oil, lanolin, or gluten
- Subtle kiwi-lime-ginger flavor
- Broad Spectrum protection
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- 0.14 oz / 4.5 g
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-15/15 Butyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Caprate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Iron Oxide, Lecithin, Ozokerite, PEG-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil