CōTZ LIP BALM
Gentle, Balanced & Natural Mineral Complex with Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide, protects, seals and moisturizes the thinnest layers of skin on Lips, Ears and Nose – every day. Protects, Seals & Moisturizes and is lightly tinted.
100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Lanolin, Oils, Gluten
Net Wt.: .14oz / 3.9g
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Asorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C₁₂-₁₅ Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-15/15 Butyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Diacaprylate-Caprate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Iron Oxide, Lecithin, Ozokerite, PEG-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Disostearate,Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
|Titanium Dioxide 4.0%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 5.5%||Sunscreen|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics