CōTZ® PLUS SPF 58 is a mineral sunscreen the offers maximum UV protection for healthier skin.
• Blends translucent
• Water Resistant (40 minutes)
• Helps prevent early skin aging
CoTZ® PLUS SPF 58 provides a maximally effective, broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection. This lightweight non-greasy formula creates a physical barrier that reflects the sun’s rays away from your skin and helps reduce the risk of premature aging, hyperpigmenation and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
Out of stock
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butylparaben, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclohexapentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Simethicone, Sorbitan Laurate,Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triacontanyl PVP, Trisodium EDTA, Water, Xanthan Gum
|Titanium Dioxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 3%||Sunscreen|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.