CōTZ Flawless Complexion
CōTZ® FLAWLESS COMPLEXION SPF 50 is an elegant mineral sunscreen that provides blemish free sun protection for teens & adults.
• Break-out free
• Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
• Non-Oily/ Non-Greasy
• Helps prevent skin aging
FLAWLESS COMPLEXION offers blemish-free broad spectrum protection as it moisturizes and provides sheer coverage to even skin tone.
Helps prevents sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl
Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone,
Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone,
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium
EDTA, Glycerin, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)
Methicone, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10
Dimethicome, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,
Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid,
Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone,
Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
For External use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.